Appointments Available 7 days/week
Call: (619) 787-6676 | TEXT | Email: PEP@PEPSanDiego.com
DBT-C - Dialectical Behavior Therapy For Children (Ages 7-12)
- Does your child exhibit out of control behaviors?
- Are you afraid or anxious to take your child out in public?
- Do you feel like you’re being held hostage by your child?
- Does your child yell or scream at you?
- Does your child try to hit or bite you?
- Does your child get in trouble/suspended/expelled from school?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you and your child would likely benefit from DBT-C - Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Children. PEP offers this exclusive program in both our traditional Outpatient setting as well as our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
PEP's DBT-C Outpatient Program consists of:
- 1 individual session with your child and 1 parent session per week, with DBT-C skills training included in these sessions
- This program is approximately 6 months long
PEP’s DBT-C Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) consists of:
- 2 hours of individual therapy for your child
- 2 hours of parent therapy
- 6 hours of DBT-C skills training for parents and child
- DBT-C IOP is an accelerated program of 8 weeks at 10 hours per week. Both programs allow parents to utilize 24 hour phone coaching.
If you're ready to take the next step, give us a call at (619) 787-6676 and we’ll get you scheduled today.